Boys Varsity Football
Game Summaries & Headlines.
Monarch parent help is greatly needed to work in the concession stand at all fall sports games/matches where a concession stand is used; Football, Boys Soccer and Volleyball.
This request is especially URGENT this fall in that there is no Northside Athletic Booster Club organized for this school year.
As you are probably aware, high school athletic programs are mainly financially supported by #1 Gate Admissions; #2 Concession Stand sales and #3 Athletic Booster Club involvement (school spirit merchandise sales, Season Passes, concession workers and other fund raising projects).
As you can see, the Monarchs are already behind where we should be with no Booster Club & urgently asking for concession workers.
Northside offers 17 sports featuring 29 teams over a three sport season school year which means there has to be finances available to support our student-athletes with uniforms, equipment, officials and field maintenance w/equipment upkeep just to name a few.
Our student-athletes need parental support...are you available to help?
If a group of parents from a specific team works the concession stand one night, then their team will earn 30% of that night's profits to be deposited into their team account; the remaining 70% is deposited into Athletics-General.
We understand that we all lead busy lives but can we count on you? We really do need your help! Most parents enjoy working together in the concession stand especially during the slow times when they can visit, make new friends & catch up on community news. If you can assist, please sign up for a concession stand duty that doesn't conflict with your daughter/son's sport.
Please see Athletic Director Charles Lindsey's message below (it can also be found on the Booster Club Page on the School Website-Athletics) and a list of home fall athletic events:
As you can imagine there are a lot of moving parts to our Athletic program, I am seeking assistance during our various sporting events in our concession stand. The concession stand is a great way for our school and athletic program to raise the money. if you can assist in any way please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
These are the dates and sports I am looking for help
Men's Soccer games typically begin at 4:30pm with JV
9/11, 10/8, 10/10, 10/17, 10/22, 10/31
Volleyball games begin at 4:30pm with JV
9/17, 9/19, 9/25, 10/1, 10/10, 10/15
JV Football Games begin at 6:30 pm
9/19, 10/3, 10/24, 11/7
Varsity Football Games begin at 7pm
9/13, 9/27, 10/4, 10/11, 10/18, 11/1
THANK YOU for your continued support of the Monarchs!...Home & Away...In Athletics & Academics...Together We Can Do It!