Boys Varsity Baseball
Game Summaries & Headlines.
"Roary" says GO MONARCHS! WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER!
NHS Learning from Home Schedule
7:45 - 8:30 Office Hours
8:30 - 9:30 1st Period
9:30 - 10:30 2nd Period
10:30 -11:30 3rd Period
11:30 - 12:30 4th Period
12:30 - 1:00 Lunch for Teachers
1:00 - 2:45 Office Hours
*Teacher communication may also occur during planning period*
- Assignments and/or scheduled live classes will be posted in Teams by 9:00am each day.
- Students will spend an average of 4 hours a day on learning tasks.
- Students should receive instruction, assignments, and/or activities in each course for which they are currently enrolled.
- Students/parents should direct questions to teachers in their class Team or other methods as communicated by their teacher.
- Teachers will maintain “remote” office hours for a minimum of 2 hours daily and should respond to student/parent inquiries within 24 hours to the greatest extent possible.
- Teachers will maintain “remote” contact with all students to monitor student participation and progress.